>

Sunday 27 March 2022

Turning Point (The Spread #5) by Iain Rob Wright

 


Description:

"Survival is about to get tougher.

Aaron Cartwright is not the young boy he used to be. He is something else now. Something not quite human. His friends no longer look at him the same way. But the mission hasn’t changed. The enemy needs destroying. The Earth needs reclaiming.

The problem is...

A new threat is about to arrive, and everything mankind thought it knew is about to be proved dead wrong.  "

📚📚📚📚📚📚

This is the fifth instalment of this series which needs to be read in conjunction with the others.

This is an excellent series which continues to capture me and I find myself taking every opportunity to snatch just 5 more minutes of reading to find out what is next to befall the excellent characters.

Be warned ... no one and nowhere is safe but that ending ... oh my!  I can't wait for the next which looks like it might be the last unfortunately.  

My thanks must go to Iain for accepting me into his "street team" and for providing me with an advance copy in return for comments and an honest, unbiased and unedited review.  


👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:

Website where you can get 6, yes 6 books for free!


👀👀👀👀👀👀 

Other books by Iain Rob Wright I have read and reviewed:


No comments:

Post a Comment