>

Sunday 31 December 2023

The Couple's Revenge by Daniel Hurst



💥💥💥 Due to be published 04-January-2024 💥💥💥

Description from Goodreads:

"How far would you go to protect your child?

I knew something was wrong. It’s a mother’s instinct.

I could tell when my son started hiding things from me. He used to walk to school with a mischievous grin on his beautiful face. Now he avoids eye contact and keeps his head down.

Since I discovered he’s being bullied by a classmate, I’ve spent every day worrying, my stomach churning with anxiety from the moment he leaves the house to the second he walks back through the door.

Everyone keeps telling me I’m overreacting, but I won’t risk my child’s safety. My husband and I try to talk to the other boy’s parents, but it only makes things worse…

Then our precious child is hurt. Enough is enough. It has to stop. Even if that means taking matters into our own hands.

Because we know the truth about the family targeting our son – it’s not the first time they’ve done this.

So the question is, exactly how far will we go to get revenge?"

📚📚📚📚📚📚

I have read a few of Daniel Hurst's books so knew I would be in for a bit of a treat with this one and I wasn't disappointed.

This is quite a dark story about revenge and how far parents will go to protect their child.  The characters are great, although not all of them likeable, the story is riveting and builds nicely from the start with an unexpected twist at the end.  

All in all, a really good thriller that sent me through all manner of emotions whilst reading it and only what I would expect from Daniel Hurst! 

Many thanks to the author, Bookouture and NetGalley for enabling me to read and share my thoughts of this dark book.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:


👀👀👀👀👀👀

Check out my reviews of other books by Daniel Hurst:



No comments:

Post a Comment