>

Sunday 1 October 2023

Her Husband's Mistake by Daniel Hurst [Audiobook]


🎙🎙🎙 Narrated by Tamsin Kennard and Nathaniel Priestley 🎙🎙🎙

Description from Goodreads:

"A week in New York with my family should be the trip of a lifetime--yet I’ve been on edge the whole time because fifteen years ago, when we were living in this city, my husband did something that ripped our lives apart. I swore I would never come back, but he insisted. As we stroll along the Hudson River, drinking coffee in the sunshine, anyone would think we’re the perfect family. But the truth is far more complicated."

🎧📚🎧📚🎧📚🎧

This is one of those audiobooks that you just have to keep listening to; I found myself hoping for a traffic jam just so I could keep listening so invested I was in this book.

The narrators did a brilliant job of bringing the characters to life and the story was gripping with some great twists and turns.  The characters are well developed and although I didn't particularly like the main characters of Jack and Lorna, it didn't really matter too much.  The pace is steady and overall I was entertained.

Recommended to those who enjoy a pretty good thriller which makes you wonder how far you would go to get revenge and thanks to the author, Bookouture Audio and NetGalley for enabling me to listen to and share my thoughts of Her Husband's Mistake.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:


👀👀👀👀👀👀

Check out my reviews of other books by Daniel Hurst:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment