>

Sunday 12 November 2023

My Daughter's Husband by Daniel Hurst [Audiobook]


🎙🎙🎙 Narrated by Harrie Dobby, Adam Sims, Tamsin Kennard 🎙🎙🎙

Description from Goodreads:

"My daughter is getting married to the man of her dreams. But will she pay for it with her life?

My beautiful daughter Ellie walks down the aisle in her full-length lace dress, beaming with happiness. As she exchanges her vows with Kyle , who looks devastatingly handsome in his smart black suit, I hope this time will be different…

As confetti settles on the shoulders of the happy couple, I reassure myself that Kyle Beaumont is a charming, successful businessman. He’s so different to her ex-boyfriend – the man who tried to hurt my Ellie.

Except, only days after the ceremony, I discover a letter that makes my heart flip when I realise what my son-in-law is hiding. Ellie’s past is about to catch up with her, and I am certain my daughter is in danger.

But I’m her mother, and I’ll stop at nothing to protect her…"

🎧📚🎧📚🎧📚🎧

"My Daughter's Husband" is a captivating story covering the difficult balance between trust, secrets and the hidden dangers that can disrupt seemingly idyllic lives. The story centres around newlyweds, Ellie and Kyle, whose promising future becomes shrouded in uncertainty as a dark secret threatens to dismantle the happiness they've just begun to forge.

The story kicks off with the happy occasion of Ellie and Kyle's wedding, a day filled with hope and love. Dawn is the proud mother who is eager to see her daughter embark on this new chapter in her life, however, all is not what it seems and things quickly start to unravel after Dawn makes a discovery and as she unravels the truth, it becomes a race against time to save her daughter from a looming threat.  However, unbeknownst to them, an even bigger threat from their past is just around the corner which will put both their lives in danger.

This book is full of suspense and tension with the narrators doing an excellent job of bringing the characters to life and is highly recommended to people who enjoy this genre.

Many thanks to the author, Bookouture Audio and NetGalley for enabling me to listen to and share my thoughts of My Daughter's Husband.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:


👀👀👀👀👀👀

Check out my reviews of other books by Daniel Hurst:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment