>

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Fatal Objective (Leine Basso #12) by D.V. Berkom

 



Description from author:

"A missing assassin. An unlikely betrayal. A secret cabal sowing chaos.

Leine Basso’s missing.

She’s not answering her calls. Or texts. Lou and Santa fear she’s been compromised. According to her contact on the op she’s fine, just busy.
When she finally responds it doesn’t sound like her.

The two men who know her best aren’t buying it. Something isn’t right.

Leine Basso’s missing.

And Lou and Santa are going to find out why."

📚📚📚📚📚📚

DV has, once again, surpassed herself with this latest outing for Leine Basso. I never thought I would still be enthralled by a series of books for this long but they just keep getting better.

This is another action packed thriller starring the irreplaceable Leine Basso who, once again, has found herself in a bit of a pickle and it will take all her guile and acumen to get herself out of it with a little help from some friends along the way.

With fantastic characters throughout and an intriguing plot, Fatal Objective is a compulsive read that will have your eyes whizzing across the pages (or screen) in a bid to find out what happens next.  I didn't want it to end but admit that I felt a little sad after finishing it and I really hope this isn't the last 'adventure' for Leine.

Highly recommended series but please be reassured that this can be read as a standalone although I would advise you to go back and read the others ... you won't be disappointed.  

I must thank D.V. Berkom for allowing me to be a member of her Advance Reader Team and for allowing me to read Leine's latest outing and share my thoughts.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:


👀👀👀👀👀👀


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Hazel! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it ☺

    ReplyDelete