>

Sunday 15 September 2024

Subject 375 by Nikki Owen


Description from Goodreads:

"What to believe
Who to betray
When to run…

Plastic surgeon Dr Maria Martinez has Asperger’s. Convicted of killing a priest, she is alone, in prison and has no memory of the murder.

DNA evidence places Maria at the scene of the crime, yet she claims she’s innocent. Then she starts to remember…

A strange room. Strange people. Being watched.

As Maria gets closer to the truth she is drawn into a web of international intrigue and must fight not only to clear her name but to remain alive."

📚📚📚📚📚📚

I have had this book on my to-be-read pile for years ... no idea why it has taken me so long to get to it but I got there in the end however, it seemed to take just as long to read it!!!

Unfortunately, I found it extremely difficult to get into it probably because the main character, Maria, was all over the place and it shifted different time frames often so it became extremely confusing for me but I persevered and finished it but I am still scratching my head!!

Subject 375 has received loads of positive reviews so I think I am in the minority but thank you to the author, HQ, HarperCollins and NetGalley for enabling me to read and share my thoughts of Subject 375.

📚📚📚📚📚📚

No comments:

Post a Comment