>

Sunday 14 April 2024

World's Greatest Dad [Short Story] by Edward Lorn



Synopsis from Goodreads:

"What would you do if you were given the chance to avenge your child's death?

After Carl Nelson's daughter, Kimmy, is brutally murdered, he begins receiving messages on the surface of his WORLD'S GREATEST DAD coffee mug.

Is Kimmy attempting to reach her father from beyond the grave?

SAVE HER..."

📚📚📚📚📚📚

This was a short story, approximately 28 pages on my ©Kindle, but it certainly packed a lot in.  I don't read a lot of short stories as I prefer longer novels but, every now and then, I quite like to read something from start to finish in the time it takes to drink a nice brew.

Carl is out trick-or-treating with his daughter when the absolute worst thing happens - she disappears and when her body is found, his world falls apart.  However, a message from a very unexpected place takes Carl from the depths of despair to avenging his daughter's murder.

A really good short story that, although the subject matter is dark, I enjoyed and was extremely satisfied with the ending!

I have had this story on my ©Kindle since 2014 ... can you believe that!! It's been on there that long it's no longer available on Amazon where I originally got it from.  It's a shame because it's a really good story.

📚📚📚📚📚📚

 

No comments:

Post a Comment