>

Saturday 27 April 2024

Seven Days by Robert Rutherford



Description from Goodreads:

"Your father is on death row. You have seven days to save him. But do you want to?
Alice knows her father is guilty of many things. 
He's guilty of abandoning her.
He's guilty of being unfaithful to her mother.
But is he guilty of murder?

Now on Death Row, he has seven days to live.
Some people want him released.
Others will kill to keep him just where he is.
Alice has only one chance to save him. But should she?"

📚📚📚📚📚📚
 
I was really looking forward to reading this but, unfortunately, it didn't come up to the expectations I had from reading the synopsis.

It started out really well and it's a great concept but it soon became boring ... too much talking and descriptions and not enough action.  I admit that I made it to about 50% and then skipped to the end to find out what happened which is never a good sign but it just didn't grip me in the way that I had hoped.

Sorry but not much more to say really except please read other reviews as other readers have loved it and it might just be for you.

Many thanks to the author, Hodder & Stoughton and NetGalley for enabling me to read and share my thoughts of Seven Days.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:


No comments:

Post a Comment