>

Monday 3 April 2023

Mould (Liam Tate #1) by Steven Jenkins


 Description from Goodreads:

"Liam sees black mould when no one else can. It covers the walls whenever ghosts are near. Cleaning doesn't work, and the stench of rotten food never goes away.

Now, the only thing that shuts out the mould, the malicious dead, is alcohol.

But the demonic forces keep calling to him, drawing him back to his childhood home and the dark presence in the basement.

To lead a normal life, he must ignore his past and resist his extraordinary gifts—otherwise the grey-haired woman will finish what she started.

The first book in a brand-new supernatural series."

📚📚📚📚📚📚

A really good, short story that despite its shortness, was packed full of great characters and a general overriding sense of the creepy.

I don't really read a lot of supernatural books now but every now and again I like to hark back to my teenage years and indulge myself in a bit of creepiness and Mould definitely hit the spot and I very much look forward to reading more in this new series to see which eerie place it takes me to next.

Many thanks to Steven Jenkins for enabling me to read and share my thoughts of Mould and for making me a part of his Advance Reader Team but this in no way influenced my thoughts on this start to a new series which I thoroughly enjoyed.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:



👀👀👀👀👀👀


Read my review of A Cure for Everything; a vampire novella
also by Steven Jenkins





No comments:

Post a Comment