>

Sunday 30 October 2022

How to Kill Men and Get Away with It by Katy Brent [Audiobook]



Narrated by Victoria Morrison

Description from Goodreads:

"Meet Kitty Collins.
FRIEND. LOVER. KILLER.

Have you ever walked home at night, keys in hand, ready to throw a punch in self-defence? That’s how it all started. The killing spree, I mean.

I sort of tripped into this role… Literally. The first one was following me. That guy from the nightclub who wouldn’t leave me alone. I pushed him, he stumbled, and fell onto his own broken wine bottle. Oops. It was such a waste of a good house white.

But now I can’t seem to stop and nor do I want to… I’ve got a taste for revenge and quite frankly, I’m killing it."

🎧📚🎧📚🎧📚🎧

Outrageously funny, wicked and addictive!

Kitty Collins is a social media influencer; totally loaded and with a lifestyle and friends that show it but when she is followed home by a creep that won't take no for an answer and he accidently ends up dead and then it happens again when all she wanted was an apology, Kitty finds herself a new calling ... getting rid of similar despicable men and so begins a riotous journey into the life of Kitty Collins.

I'm not going to pretend that this is a believable story but it is fun and I enjoyed the ride.  I found myself giggling like a school girl at totally inappropriate moments and holding my breath with anticipation at others.  

The characters are great - not all of them particularly likeable but then I think that's the point; the pace is perfect and the major twist, whilst I half guessed it, was a surprise and that ending ... very satisfying and leaves me wondering if there is more to come from Kitty Collins?

The narrator, Victoria Morrison, was brilliant and captured Kitty's voice as I imagined it perfectly along with all the other characters; she did an excellent job.

Highly entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it; I was even hoping for a traffic jam so I could keep listening for longer and so I must give a thank you to HarperCollins UK Audio, HQ Digital and NetGalley for enabling me to listen to and share my thoughts of How to Kill Men and Get Away With It.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment