>

Sunday 10 July 2022

Fatal Witness (Detective Erika Foster #7) by Robert Bryndza

 


Description from Goodreads:

"How do you find a killer who has destroyed all the evidence?

Detective Erika Foster is on a late-night walk near her new house in Blackheath when she stumbles upon the brutal murder of Vicky Clarke, a true-crime podcaster.

Erika is assigned to the case and discovers that Vicky had been working on a new podcast episode about a sexual predator who preys on young female students around South London, staking out his victims in their halls of residence before breaking in at the dead of night. When Erika discovers that Vicky's notes and sound recordings were stolen from her flat at the time of her murder, it leads her to believe that Vicky was close to unmasking the attacker, and she was killed to guarantee her silence.

The case takes on a disturbing twist when the body of a young Bulgarian student doctor is discovered in the same building, and this makes Erika question everything she thought she knew about Vicky. With very little evidence, the clock is ticking to find the killer before he strikes again."

📚📚📚📚📚📚

An absolute cracker of a book!!!

I haven't read any of the Erika Foster series before so I was a little worried that I would struggle coming in this late but having read the author's Kate Marshall series, I should have known this wouldn't be an issue.  I definitely feel this can be read as a standalone even though I know I will have missed the character development and back story but it really wasn't an issue for me.

With excellent characters, a really good plot and written at a great pace, this is a riveting read and one which I thoroughly enjoyed and couldn't put down.  

Thank you Raven Street Publishing and NetGalley for enabling me to read Fatal Witness and share my thoughts.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:



👀👀👀👀👀👀

Other books by Robert Bryndza I have read and reviewed:




No comments:

Post a Comment