>

Sunday 3 April 2022

The Killer's Family by Miranda Smith

 



Description from Goodreads:

"We should never have kept our father’s secret.

Before, my sisters and I were close. Now, a year after our father’s funeral, we barely speak to each other. Molly won’t accept the truth. Rachel can’t forgive him. And I spend all my time digging through his life, trying to understand.

Then we hear the news. A woman has been found by the docks, her wedding ring stolen. The reporter says it appears the local serial killer has returned…

But I know that can’t be right, because I know who the killer was.

Henry Martin. Our father.

Someone is sending us a message. Someone knows we lied.

Now my sisters and I must work together to find out who is targeting us. How do they know what we’ve hidden? What do they want? And what other secrets lie buried in the past, putting us all in danger?"

📚📚📚📚📚📚

What would you do if on the day of your beloved father's funeral, you find evidence to suggest he was the serial killer known as Gemini? A serial killer who was responsible for the horrendous and vicious deaths of numerous young women spanning a significant period of time. 

What would you do?  

In The Killer's Family we follow the story of the 3 sisters who discovered the devastating evidence and the impact this has on their lives and their relationships with each other and then everything is turned on its head when Gemini strikes again ... and again ...

Who really is Gemini?

This is a dark story with a number of twists that I found riveting and would recommend to lovers of this genre.

Thank you to Bookouture and NetGalley for my copy in return for an honest, unbiased and unedited review.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:




No comments:

Post a Comment