>

Sunday 23 January 2022

Her Perfect Twin by Sarah Bonner

 



💥💥💥 Published date 20-January-2022 💥💥💥


Description from Goodreads:

"When Megan discovers photographs of her estranged identical twin sister on her husband's phone, she wants answers.

Leah already has everything Megan has ever wanted. Fame, fortune, freedom to do what she wants. And when Megan confronts Leah, an argument turns to murder.

The only way Megan can get away with killing her twin is to become her.

But then lockdown hits. How can she continue living two lives? And what happens if someone else knows her secret too?"

📚📚📚📚📚📚

Well, I think I can safely say that I absolutely loved this book.  Yes it might be a little implausible but I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless and it's a great, deliciously dark and twisty debut.

This is one of those books that has you wondering what the heck is going to happen next and then you keep reading it into the night to find out only for another twist to come along or bombshell dropped - I found it hard to put down.

I'm not even going to try and sum up the plot but will say it includes Covid, domestic violence, controlling and coercive behaviour, gaslighting, sex and violence so if this isn't your thing, you might not want to pick this one up.

With great characters, excellent pacing with plenty of tension and twists, this is a book I have no problem recommending and my thanks must go to Hodder & Stoughton and NetGalley for my copy in return for an honest, unbiased and unedited review.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the author:



No comments:

Post a Comment