>

Sunday 30 May 2021

Stranger by Karen Perry

 


Description from Goodreads:

"Abi Holland considers herself lucky.

She's happily married, and her oldest daughter, Eva, is all set for a place at a top university.

She just can't help but worry about Beth.

So when foreign exchange student Corinne comes to stay, it's a relief her lonely younger daughter finally has someone to talk to.

It's only when Beth starts to misbehave, that Abi begins to wonder how much they really know about their guest.

Because the Holland family have lots of secrets, and Corinne is quietly listening to them all.

And once they come out, there's no going back..."

📚📚📚📚📚📚

I am sad to say that I couldn't get into this at all and found my mind wandering to other things.  I have read Your Closest Friend by Karen Perry and enjoyed it but this one just didn't do it for me unfortunately, however it won't put me off reading more from these authors.  Not sure why it didn't grab me but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Thank you to Penguin Michael Joseph and NetGalley for my copy in return for an honest, unbiased and unedited review.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Connect with the authors:


No comments:

Post a Comment