>

Saturday 11 May 2019

Smashbomb




"Smashbomb is a social platform that lets you research and discover new things through recommendations from your friends, influencers, experts, and heroes."


~~~~~~~~~~


This is not something I normally do, i.e. review websites/apps, but I really wanted to share this great resource for finding, rating and reviewing just about anything and the more you use it and contribute, the more "kudos" you receive.

When I said you can review just about anything, I meant it:


  • Apps
  • Books
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Podcasts
  • Board/Tabletop Games
  • Tech
  • TV
  • Video Games


You can follow people with like-minded interests, you can add videos, create polls, you can join or create "orbs", you can see the latest reviews that have been posted and discover what's trending in all categories which is great for finding new stuff, you can create lists which can be shared or private and if that's not enough, there's also great giveaways that you can enter for free and you earn badges too!

I have to admit though that I did find it a bit fiddly at first to use but I soon got the hang of it; I joined Smashbomb in January 2018 when it was still in "beta" and it has got better and better.  The app can also be a bit "buggy" in that it freezes and becomes unresponsive occasionally but I haven't had any problems with the website at all.

Overall, Smashbomb is a great app/website and indulges the geek or nerd in us all and lets us share our "nerdiness" with the rest of the world 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment